· Job facts
You will be responsible for account management and promotion in the designated accounts and/or areas.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
· Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned. Achieving sales target assigned by line manager.
· Implementing Key Account Management system. Keeping improving KOLs relationship in respective areas.
· Working closely with local distributors in the area assigned.
· Promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers (end users).
· Coordinating instrument installation with Service Engineer and Application Specialist. Working closely with Serice, Application Support team to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Keeping good and up to-date customer profile
· Assisting in yearly budgeting exercise. Preparing monthly report and sales forecast.
Basic Requirements of the Job:
You should hold at least Diploma in Clinical Diagnostics or appropriate Science.
You should have:
· Good command of English in both spoken and written and MS office software application;
· At least 2 years experience in hospital diagnostics laboratory or 2 years similar sales experience in the industry.
· Who we are