· Job facts
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of tools that helps healthcare providers in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes and other medical conditions, such as fertility, blood coagulation, and various forms of cancer. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people's lives.
Facts & Figures:
· Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN with over 4500 employees
· #1 market leader for in-vitro diagnostics
· Working Mothers 100 Best Companies and 50 Best Places to Work for New Dads
· FORTUNE® Magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Biopharma and Best Workplaces for Millennials
Our Indianapolis campus is home to U.S. research and development, laboratory, manufacturing, distribution, IT and administrative operations for the following business areas: Diabetes Care, Professional Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Tissue Diagnostics, Centralized Diagnostics and Diagnostics Information Solutions.
2-Year Accelerated Development Program (ADP) Highlights:
· Accelerated readiness for Roche Diagnostics commercial, operations, human resources and supply-chain roles
· Intensive 2-year program with 3 eight-month rotations
· “Welcome to Diagnostics”: an extensive on-boarding process designed to develop meaningful cohort relationships and prepare ADP Associates for success in a variety of roles at Roche
· Common business & personal development curriculum throughout program
· Consistent 1:1 mentorship throughout the duration of the program
· Executive sponsorship and immediate exposure to senior leaders and real-life business scenarios
· Permanent placement for successful participants at the conclusion of program
· ADP Associates are full-time Roche employees with complete benefit packages, including comprehensive healthcare, 401K with company match, etc.
· Program start date in Summer 2020
ADP Commercial – Do your career interests involve sales, marketing, finance, and other core business disciplines? If so, consider rotations in Roche Diagnostics Corporation's commercial enterprise.
· Targeting domestic undergraduate seniors with a graduation date of December 2019 or May 2020
· Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Roche sponsorship and possess a willingness to travel and be placed anywhere throughout the United States (geographically mobile)
· Desire 3.0 GPA or higher
· Desire previous work experience
· Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
· Student organization leadership and/or study abroad experiences are a plus
· Compliments our culture and the standards that guide our daily behavior & decisions: Integrity, Courage, and Passion
· Ideal candidate has an interest in science and technology with knowledge of business concepts and demonstrated soft skills
· Who we are
As a global leader in healthcare, Roche Diagnostics offers a broad portfolio of products, tools and services that help in the prevention, diagnosis and management of diseases like HPV, HIV, hepatitis and diabetes as well as other medical conditions, such as fertility and blood coagulation. These products and services are used by researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide to help improve people's lives.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.