Roameo Ltd. is an events entertainment provider
startup based in East London. We offer wirelessly amplified roaming music
acts, which is an original service and a new spin on the increasingly popular roaming band.
Founded by 3 performers in autumn last year, there is only one of us working on it full time. We have established a solid base and are now pushing this new idea out into the luxury end of the entertainment market.
We recently received our first round of seed funding and I, James am working out of the new Wework in London Fields.
Our target market:
- Luxury events and private party planners
- Consumer PR agencies
- Brand experience agencies
- Corporate hospitality
- Members clubs
- Boutique and luxury hotels, resorts and cruise companies
We need help with:
- Lead generation
- Creative marketing strategy development
- Phone and email sales
- Social media
- Organising promotional events
- Possibly some artist liaison
- Brand development
The kind of person we hope to find:
- Personable, sparky, friendly, with sense of humour
- Organised, creative thinking
- Articulate, good writing skills
- Interest in music/events/entertainment
- Skills in marketing or events management
We can offer at this stage to cover all your expenses - lunch and travel. We are looking for a
couple of day's help a week here in London Fields and maybe some company at events.
We'd be flexible for the right person.