The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
We are looking for a Boutique Assistant to join us at our ION Flagship store to be a star player to the team and effectively contribute to the success of our brand. If you have a heart for luxury jewellery and passionate in serving people, we welcome you to apply now!
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
· As an Ambassador of the Maison, you are responsible for welcoming clients, managing waiting time, and ensuring that they are being taken care of in the most efficient manner.
· You will assist the Sales Associate during a sale such as gift wrapping, bringing and returning a jewelry piece for the Sales Associate, assist with after sales duties and many more during the sales cycle.
· Participate in daily boutique operations such as inventory and price labelling.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
We believe in shared success, and understanding that with your actions you elevate your team and brand.
To contribute to team success you:
· Have strong team spirit
· Maintain excellent communication in English and Mandarin
· Provides excellent service and client focused
· Exercise flexibility and take the initiative to serve at the highest standard
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
· A great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that goes the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our beloved clients
· This role will also help deepen your knowledge of luxury whilst enhancing your expertise in boutique operations and service
· Finally, a plethora of opportunities within Cartier and the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
· After being shortlisted, you will first meet the HRBP to get to know YOU and give you a preview of the team dynamics and company culture
· Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Boutique Manager to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. He/she will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
· Finally, you will meet with the Commercial Director to find out more about how we operate and an opportunity for you to ask questions about the business and the Maison.