Since the legend's reincarnation in 1994, A. Lange & Söhne has been one of the most respected and successful watch brands in the luxury sector. Our whole aim is to continue our tradition with new, outstanding products, very much in keeping with Lange's claim: State-of-the-art tradition. What we expect from our watches, we expect from us: Never stand still.
‘There is something that you demand not only of your watch, but also of yourself: never stand still.’ - Walter Lange
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
· Partner with the Senior Boutique Manager in coaching and developing staff effectively in order for them to meet their targets whilst maintaining high level of morale
· Promote a culture of building long term relationships with the clients bysatisfying & handling them in the respect to the Maison’s standards
· Ensure adequate manpower and support to cover the shop floor operations at all times and maintain high standards of store housekeeping in the boutique
· Assisting in collating and preparation of various reports which also gives you the exposure to better understand the business
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
· You have strong leadership and organizational skills with at least 3-5 years of supervisory experience ideally within the luxury industry
· Together with your exceptional communication and presentation skills, you also thrive under pressure and able to demonstrate strong operational abilities to the team
· The team respects your authority because of your positive mindset and inspiring attitude
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
· A great opportunity to lead and be part of a passionate and diverse team that goes the extra mile to uphold outstanding service for our beloved clients
· This role will also help deepen your knowledge of luxury watchmaking whilst enhancing your expertise in retail operations and people management
· Finally, a plethora of opportunities within the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
· Firstly, you will meet the Talent Sourcing Manager and HRBP to get to know YOU and give you a preview as well of the team dynamics and company culture
· Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Senior Boutique Manager to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. He will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
· Finally, you could have chance to meet some of the Maison’s Key Leaders both from the region and our Headquarters in Europe
#alangesoehne #Richemont #neverstandstill