Description de l'offre
Rhythms of Life is a registered charity that provides food, clothing, and support to the homeless and other vulnerable individuals in London. We are a small team comprised entirely of dedicated volunteers.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who wishes to gain experience and knowledge of fundraising. The role will encompass securing new funding sources for the charity. A key focus will be to develop relationships with local councils, businesses, community groups, trusts, and foundations. You will need to work effectively with the PR team to ensure maximum influence. You must be passionate about improving the lives of homeless and other vulnerable people.
With professional support and guidance, you will gain skills in funding and development, business relationships, administration, document preparation, and communication.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with donors and partners
• Monitoring cross-platform media for new funding opportunities
• Co-ordinating meetings as well as making presentations and proposals
• Collecting invoices and developing comprehensive financial reports
• General funding and development office duties
• Must be capable of intensive research on fundraising.
In order to apply you should have the following:
• Knowledge and experience in fundraising with evidence of successful campaigns
• Excellent communication skills, particularly with enthusing and influencing partners
• Organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
• Genuine empathy for the Rhythms of Life’s causes
• Self-motivated and proactive approach
We ask for 2-3 days a week help achieve our aspirations and goals.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter explaining your suitability for this role.