Description de l'offre
We are looking for a passionate and super organised State Sales Assistant to join our Off Premise sales team in NSW. The main purpose of the role is to provide seamless support to the Regional Sales Manager and greater team. You will ensure that the state office environment is productive and efficient and support primarily the sales team, as well as other departments from time to time. In addition to general team administration support, you will also be required to collate and analyse data, produce reports and generate and follow up sales leads and opportunities working closely with the Off-Premise sales team
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
Find your own direction
· LocationSydney, New South Wales, Australia
· OrganisationRed Bull Australia
Areas that play to your strengths
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
Expand allCollapse All
· OFFICE MANAGEMENT
Coordinate day to day management and administration of State office including incoming calls and visitors, office environment, stock control, incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries & couriers.
Provide seamless administrative support to the Regional Sales Manager, and ad hoc support to others as required.
Manage fleet enquiries, fuel cards, e - tags, new driver entry, reporting, accident lodgement for company vehicles.
Manage State Administration budgets in conjunction with the National Sales Administrator and RSM.
Code and submit invoices for payment via online system.
· SALES SUPPORT
Conduct regular telephone sales calls to assist with local and regional opportunities and tactical blitzes.
Use multiple data sources to produce reports to support FSM(s), KAM(s), RSM, and the Head of Field Sales.
Gather and collate data from customers for internal stock on hand reporting.
Assist RSM & FSM(s) with induction of new starters to the business.
Assist RSM to coordinate meetings, including minute taking and follow up documentation.
· PROJECT/EVENT MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT
Provide support including project leadership where required for national and state events.
Co-ordinate state based meetings/conferences to ensure seamless execution.
Your experience includes:
(proven performance in)
- Must possess a minimum 1 year experience in administration / office management
- Telesales experience preferred, not essential.
- FMCG experience preferred, not essential.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to influence others and hold people to set guidelines/processes.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong planning and organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Solution oriented, with strong problem solving ability and sound judgment.
- Confident presentation skills
- Impeccable time management and the ability to meet established deadlines.
- A self-starter who is able to demonstrate strong initiative
Year 12 certificate
Proficient in written and spoken English
Other opportunities in a similar area
Sales Executive (Striker) - Queensland
Trade Marketing Manager
Sales Executive (Striker) - Newcastle
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.