Must live in London.
Must LOVE music and events
Must have photo/video/audio editing skills
This ‘entry-level’ position for a young person with exceptional qualities to gain experience, cut their teeth and prove themselves whilst working with a few big projects; London Notting Hill Carnival, promoting a UK music artist (Grime/ Trap/ Hip Hop) artist and building and growing Red Tower's social networks with the briefing from key people in the organisation.
You will provide logistical and other support in ALL areas of audio production, video editing, photo editing website development and general administration, you must be able to grab this fun and fantastic opportunity with both hands making the most of your time to enhance your personal career! You will; be flexible, enthusiastic, have a sense of humor, be able to liaise with people at all levels.
• Provide technical and creative support, especially with the uploading of content online. Creatively and with an eye for detail be able to edit photos and graphics using; Photoshop, illustrator or similar.
• Use your experience of and increase knowledge of audio editing or production – including use of ; Audition, Logic, Audacity, Myriad or similar wave form editing program.
• Maintain and GROW ALL social networking outlets - Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter/ Youtube/ Vimeo etc
• Be able to blog using word press or Tumblr
• Be able to write comprehensively; producing written content for reports, website and respond to emails
• Build and maintain good relations with any professionals you come into contact with
• Under take any reasonable tasks that may be asked of you; making tea, collecting letters or products, cleaning and tidying and other necessary errands
• Be prepared to attend meetings with stakeholders - carnival committee, Sound System Members
• Be prepared to work some long hours, late evenings and weekends