Our client is an international group of companies whose core business is the manufacture, distribution and marketing of household soft furnishings. They were established over 30 years ago and are one of the UK’s largest and well-respected distributors of household textiles.
They are searching for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to support them in the day to day running of some of their customer accounts. You will be working directly with the customer account manager, being exposed to various different tasks, giving an insight into how a wholesale business operates. Primarily you will be focused on the client relationship side of the account, dealing directly with their customers, overseeing vital task that ensure the smooth running of the accounts operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible in day to day order management
- Assist with product merchandising online
- Generating invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with our customers directly to resolve issues
- Updating/ Uploading new product information
- Liaising with suppliers when needed
- General administration tasks related to the above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate and intermediate level Excel
- Hard working, confident and willing to get involved with every aspect of the business
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to make deadlines and excellent time management skills
- Dependable, responsible and committed to completing tasks/ projects
- Enthusiastic, creative and open minded
- Motivated by being part of a fast-paced, small business environment
This role is full time Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Salary for this position is £20,000 per annum. Immediate start is available.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today!