What is the scope of this role?
The HRIS Intern will be responsible for sales compensation data analysis in the main as well as supporting other team members with other data analysis. This role is an integral part of the EMEA Total Rewards & People Operations team. In this role you will contribute to the implementation of the Total Rewards & People Operations strategy for the group.
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
· Support, monitor and administer effective sales compensation plans including the sales commission system
· Collect data and prepare bonus calculations ensuring data accuracy
· Responsible for the approval process to be carried out on time by each party
· Organize and deliver training on the sales commission system, commission plans and bonus schemes to different stakeholders
· Prepare analysis, report and dashboard on key performance indicators
· Reconciliation and consolidation of data
· Produce and update policies and communication materials
· Support the HR team on data and system management
· Support reporting and HR Human Capital analysis
· Develop tools to support HR activity tracking like recruitment
What does a successful candidate at Ralph Lauren look like?
• You'll have or be studying towards a degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or similar discipline
• Experience in reporting and analytics – preferably HR analytics/Finance would be an asset
• You'll have excellent analytical skills, be at ease with figures and able to manage extensive amount of data
• You'll have advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivots and Macros) and PowerPoint to consolidate various data sources into easy-to-understand reports/dashboards
• You'll be able to demonstrate strong logical thinking and reasoning skills and be able to find solutions to complex problems
• You'll be highly organized and detail oriented
• Possesses maturity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Able to work autonomously with limited supervision
• You’ll enjoy building relationships and collaborating across teams
• You’ll have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and desire to learn