Suitable for someone with a direct interest in Fashion and PR.
Our intern role tasks include the following:
• Capturing and monitoring coverage
• Admin support
• Report writing
• Media list creation
• Analyse coverage and newspapers
• Creative brainstorming
• Organising and maintaining PR assets/tools i.e. images/information etc
• Sample management: Despatch and return samples (logging and monitoring)
• Showroom maintenance
• Event assistance
You will be assisting our style team and work along some of the following clients: EVISU, Rockport, Starter, Nobis, Ed Hardy, Bravado and Goodmans. There will also be opportunity to support the brand team on various lifestyle projects.
In return you can gain an insight in the working mechanics of a consumer lifestyle agency, although this role can be admin heavy at times you will have the opportunity to work in a very creative and innovative environment.
We cover up to £50 a week of travel expenses.
From your time with Radiator you can expect to learn the following skills to take with you into your future career:
1. The PR environment and business
2. Developing writing skills for PR
3. The process of creative campaign planning
You will need to be available at least 3 days a week.