£18,000 - £24,000 per annum OTE
£6,000 per annum for 16 hours per week, 48 weeks
£12,000 to £18,000 commission earning for first year
• £100 per room rented
• Up to £500 per month per new property sourced and rented
Luxury Hub is a rapidly expanding company which manages a growing number of homes in London and Manchester. We specialise in providing luxury rooms for young professionals.
Who is this for?
Individuals who want to develop property, maintenance, lettings & sales expertise, skills & experience.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Tenancy Management & Real estate administration
• Complete all paperwork and paperwork associated
• Updating Property Management System
• Dealing with tenant enquiries & maintenance issues
• Keeping adverts up to date
• Booking and attending viewings
• Credit checks & referencing
• Managing deposits & registering them.
• Research of legal issues that may arise
• Recording maintenance issues
• Calls to tenants for maintenance issues & follow up calls
• Check in and out of tenants & inventory issues
• Checking maintenance invoices
• Supervising and coordinating cleaner and maintenance team
• Sourcing contract repair and maintenance companies
• Quarterly house inspections
• Collect meter readings
• Cost management & evaluation of maintenance costs
• Developing & setting up procedures in the department
• General office management & administration duties
The role is part time initially (15- 20 hours per week), with the potential to develop into a full time position for outstanding candidates.