£18,000 - £24,000 per annum OTE
£6,000 per annum for 16 hours per week, 48 weeks
£12,000 to £18,000 commission earning for first year
• £100 per room rented
• Upto £500 per month per new property sourced and rented
Luxury Hub is a dedicated professional rental specialist and property management company specializing only in high-end rental accommodation with experience in the industry since 2003.
Luxury Hub is dedicated to developing, and delivering the finest residences of the highest quality. All properties are marketed, let and managed under the prestigious Luxury Hub brand.
The company is a member of RLA, NLA and all properties have established HMO use and adhere or exceed the HMO standards, guidelines and neighbourhood services private sector housing requirements.
The role of assisting the Property Manager is crucial. We have got a young workforce who are eager to learn and develop themselves. You will have a large responsibility representing our company during your internship.
You will ideally meet the following requirements:
• Be confident, highly organized and efficient administrator with a keen eye for detail
• Can work well under pressure and multi-task
• Computer literate and an expert in social media! Particular experience with Microsoft Office and iOS are important
• Ability to work independently and be proactive and use your initiative
• Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English, other languages a bonus.
• Enjoy a challenging office environment
• Be prepared to complete the National Landlord Association qualification
• Driving license – this is essential for this job
• Trustworthy – you will be handling a lot of confidential information and we will need you to sign a confidentiality disclaimer