Sandwich Year Opportunity (12 months)
Commencing Summer 2018
Salary In line with National Minimum Wage
Queens Park Rangers Football Club is defined by a strong sense of community, innovation and ambition. Working at Loftus Road Stadium is a fantastic opportunity to drive these values.
An opportunity will be available in Summer 2018, to join QPR’s dynamic marketing team and to contribute to the planning and delivery of QPR’s innovative marketing activity.
You can use your skills and experience to help us enhance the fan experience through digital marketing communications and customer relations. This role will be split equally between Digital Marketing and Supporter Relations and experience in these areas would be highly preferable.
The Marketing & Supporter Relations Assistant will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and the Supporter Relations Manager.
Digital Marketing (50% of time)
• Assisting with the club’s digital marketing communications, including the creation of the weekly e-newsletter and targeted SMS campaigns
• Support the growth of incremental sales across departments including ticketing & retail through digital & fan engagement activities.
• Data extractions and analysis of fan database
• Assist with the delivery of Club Partners’ contractual digital requirements
• Assist with achieving and exceeding a best in class digital fan experience for fans
• Assist with the delivery of international fan engagement
Supporter Relations (50% of time)
• Assist with the club-wide programme to improve supporter relations and fan experience on match days and non-match days
• Assist with the implementation of customer experience improvements when needed, in line with the club’s brand values and the external requirements of the Football League
• Assist with providing timely responses to supporter relations correspondence
If you are keen to be part of a forward thinking and developing department within an ambitious Club then please email your CV with a covering letter to with the subject title ‘Marketing & Supporter Relations Assistant’.
The closing date for applicants is 5pm on Friday 12 January 2018
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality