Qatalyst Global is a provider of cutting edge business events within the tech space. We host annual events across 5 continents and have a client base that includes some of world’s most recognisable brands.
The company is now looking to grow and want to build and develop a team that thrives in an energetic environment. We are currently looking to fill the role of a Data Researcher in London who will identify key prospects and leads to target and market analysis. We are looking for a reliable, diligent person, with demonstrated experience of B2B online research and desk research, with excellent written English and proven online market research skills.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to start their professional career which gives you great exposure to the corporate world of big business. Great opportunity for the right candidate to progress very quickly within our growing team. If you are hardworking, ambitious, and career driven this is the role for you!
Ideal for a graduate looking to kick start their career.
• To research and generate leads using online tools
• Create and maintain a clean and updated database (CRM & Excel)
• Work closely with the other departments
• Meet and exceed activity targets
• Develop a good understanding of the industries and topics you are working on
• General office admin duties
• A confident team player who also works on their own initiative with a keen eye for detail
• Thrives in a vibrant and fast moving environment
• Excited by working to and meeting targets set
• An appetite to constantly learn and develop his/her skills
• Experience to conduct in-depth online and desk researches
• Results driven , excellent communication and time management skills
• A quick thinker who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to understand the relevance of data, accuracy and authenticity
QG Benefits Package:
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• 16k-18k (dependent on experience)
• 20 Days Holiday + Public Holidays