Description de l'offre
Qatalyst Global is a provider of cutting-edge business events, conferences and digital content focusing on cyber security and digital innovation. We host events across 5 continents and have a client base that includes some of the world’s most recognisable brands (Google, BP, Shell, Johnson & Johnson, Dell, McAfee, Siemens etc).
We have ambitious plans for 2018 and are looking for a talented B2B Copy Writer to join our team. If you have a passion for creative writing and a keen interest in the technology space, then we would love to hear from you. The role includes copy writing for press, social media, email campaign’s, websites and more.
The ideal candidate will have studied a Marketing or English related degree and will have at least 1 year of experience in B2B copy writing. The ability to identify and understand target markets to define an appropriate tone of voice and writing style is also essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and hardworking individual to join our fast-paced team and kick-start a career in digital marketing and creative copywriting.
• Writing press releases to support and promote events
• Conducting interviews with speakers, steering committee members and influencers
• Writing copy for websites, brochures and other promotional materials
• Securing and liaising with media partners to assist with promotion of upcoming events
• Writing engaging, content led emails to support campaigns
• Writing articles for the Q.G. Newsroom
• Identifying new ideas and providing creative input for articles/blog posts
• Driving engagement and starting interesting conversations on LinkedIn & Twitter
• Assisting Marketing Manager with day to day activities
Required education: Bachelors
• At least 1 Year of experience in a B2B copy writing
• Strong time management and organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Confident telephone manner