- Web Development
- Quality Center
Together with a dedicated team of highly skilled developers be responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a user-oriented system.
- Works on the maintenance or enhancement of existing infrastructures.
- Researches, evaluates and analyzes technical and design requirements.
- Formulate concepts and ideas for additional products, tools and services that can be provided in the digital space
- Develop the layout of the assets (web pages, e-mails) together with the UX-department
- Develop the layout of the campaign flow, tools, simulations, ... together with the UX-department
- Develop the management of the underlying frames (reporting)
- Conducting pre-testing (unit-tests, …) based on test scenarios of the Test manager.
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- Min 2 years of experience in Web development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Native speaker of Dutch or French, fluent in English and good knowledge of Dutch or French (depending on your native language).
Should have strong knowledge of :
- HTML5 and CSS3
- JQuery library and Bootstrap
- GIT, NodeJS
- Quality Center, Selenium is a plus
- Jira and Confluence is a plus
- having worked in a Scrum / Agile environment is a plus
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.