- Service management
Context of the mission: The Application Development division ensures the competitiveness by delivering IT solutions for the financial markes.
We are currently looking for a Service Manager / Technical Analyst.
As Service Manager:
- You will act as Coordinator for most activities related to Oracle financial applications (ERP, BI and billing)
- You are accountable for maintaining & building global delivery planning
- You are the interface between the internal teams and the hosting company on transversal matters
- You monitor the hosting company’s performance
- You provide support to the 3 teams in charge of the 3 large Oracle applications
- You are accountable for providing necessary tools (VDI, VM, development tools...)
As Technical Analyst:
- You act as Designer for small applications (on-prem and SaaS)
- You gather functional & technical knowledge in order to become the owner
- You act as SPOC for the IT infrastructure teams
- You resolve complex production incidents affecting the applications under your control and communicate effectively with the internal users
- You implement packaged applications and design their interfaces in line with the required business and operational requirements
- You are in contact with the IT infrastructure teams to provide them with a clear and complete information on the application technical context and physical topology
- You build good functional and technical knowledges of the implemented packages and their interfaces
- You participate in the application delivery to both test and production environments
- You contribute to the supervision/validation of the build process by external partners
- You have at least 10 years of experience in IT & at least 4 years in a financial environment
- You have experience in design & service management
- You have been exposed to financial applications (eBS, OBIEE, ORMB...) & cloud applications (Ariba, Blackline...)
- You are fluent in English. French or Dutch are an asset
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.