Senior Mobile Architect
- mobile architecture
- mobile development
- You will lead the translation of the business requirements into specific solutions, applications, and architecture designs.
- You will provide technical and leadership on mobile strategies, technologies and implementation. You will optimize mobile solutions for performance, security and application scalability.
- You will develop, test, document & support high-quality cross-platform mobile apps (iPhone, Android).
- You will act as an adviser about best practices and make recommendations about technical solutions
- You have at least 5 years experience in mobile architecture & development
- You master hybrid mobile development tools using Apache, Cordova, Angular & Ionic
- You have previous experience working implementation projects with medium or large teams
- You have a keen eye for details in code level & application design
- You are fluent in English
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.