- Functional Analysis
- Data model
- Data modelling
- Business process
- Be the linking pin between the Business and the Development Team;
- Understand business requirements and build a functional analysis which covers the needs of the business according to the reference architecture;
- Collaborate with the development team (internal and external suppliers);
- Set up test strategies and perform IT acceptance testing and integration testing in collaboration with the test team;
- Support the Business during the UAT phase.
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Participation in design and blueprinting workshops
- Translation of business requirements into system requirements
- Documentation of the delivered scenario (as build documentation)
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree
- Trilingual: Dutch / French / English !
- Have a functional and technical knowledge of existing IT system
- Experience with use cases writing, requirement analysis, data modelling, business process analysis, …
- You like to follow the latest trends in the technical area
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.