Digital Campaign Analyst
- Digital Campaign
- A/B Testing
- Customer Journey
- Data visualization
- Digital Marketing
- Ad server customization, tag creation and documentation
- Tracking guidelines implementation
- Mapping and analysis of customer journey
- A/B testing
- Data analysis of campaigns / Modelization
- Communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively, adapting to the type of audience
- Team coaching
- Working with internal and external stakeholders : agencies, campaign managers, media managers, IT, etc.
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- Speak fluently French and English, with a good level of Dutch or speak fluently Dutch and English, with a good level of French
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing including 2 years in adserver technology
- Data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience in Ad serving platform management, Tag management system & Analytic tools (ex. Sizmek, DoubleClick, Atlas, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or similar)
- Used to work with or in agencies
- Be a strong communicator
- Be analytical and solution driven
- Be autonomous, able to take decision, and a team player.
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.