- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Identify valuable data sources
- Creating data infrastructures for new business
- Automate collection processes
- Analyzing data and deciphering key takeaways
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Running split tests for marketing campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges : communicate results and ideas to key decision makers using data visualization techniques
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- Hands on experience with data analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Master's degree in Management Science, or similar.
- Trilingual : French / Dutch / English.
- Knowledge of / experience using SQL and other programming languages such as Python/Java.
- Knowledge of / experience using statistical software such as R, Stata, SAS.
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.