A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
· Prepare deliverables
· Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
· Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
· Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
· Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand