We’re looking for a hungry Digital Marketing Executive to add value to our marketing team, build engagements and increase exposure across social channels.
We provide video services to experienced and busy marketing and communication experts. As well as being a proactive and process-driven people person, you’ll also need to have a passion to work in marketing.
Your major responsibility will be developing and increasing engagement across social media channels.
Activities will include: engagement across social, developing client personas, supporting on creative pitches and new business development.
You’ll be working in our colourful office on the Ugli Campus, West London (by the old BBC building). You'll join our PW12 family, which is small enough that we all know each other's favourite songs but big enough to allow you to cultivate your own unique skillset.
You will be responsible for developing and engaging our audience. Supporting campaigns, targeting leads, qualify these and developing this to seek new opportunities.
We are looking for a bright individual who is alert to opportunities and full of ideas, there is no ‘one way’ to engage users so we open to someone with enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
• Generate content
• Implementation of marketing strategy
• Increase engagement across multiple channels
• Seek marketing opportunities
• Client interfacing
• Prospecting new potential leads
• New business development
• Lead generation (alongside Business Development)
What you'll bring to the table
• Marketing knowledge and skills across a broad mix of channels
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas and educate clients
• Excellent organisational skills
• Natural ability to build trust and grow relationships
• Ability to define messaging and write compelling communications
What we're offering
• Potential for a full-time position - salary depending on experience/performance
• Joint-funded workplace pension (UK residents only)
• Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
• 1 hour lunch
• 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
• Team drinks twice a month
• Monthly pub lunch
• Up to 50% off gym membership (to help counteract the above two benefits)
• Bike-to-Work scheme
• Christmas and Summer parties
• Early 5pm finish on Fridays
• We have Table Tennis tournaments and they’re awesome
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to a probationary period