PVL Properties Limited is one of the UK’s advanced property service businesses and a member of The Property Ombudsman. Founded in 2009, the organisation is a highly respected Property Management and Investment Company specialising in residential properties for lettings, investment and development. The Company’s portfolio includes a collection of residential properties located in Central London. Our Team provides value to clients by offering the best property management services available, by keeping clients informed through superior performance measurement and by ensuring the most efficient use of investor capital.
Due to the company expansion and the up-coming projects, PVL Properties Limited is looking to employ an Intern who is interested in Property Management/ Development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
• Creating and maintaining filing systems;
• Maintain contact lists
• Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures
• Greet all customers, both on the phone and in person, in a professional and courteous manner
• Dealing with customers enquires
• Distribute incoming mail, invoices or other materials and register in the system if necessary
• Order and dispense office supplies
• Provide accurate quality support services to the Team in projects
• Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented