We are looking for our next Talented Intern!
Starting day: Monday 11 June 2018
Duration: 4 weeks
We are Prodigar a highly dynamic, young and innovative Art Agency & Picture Library based in the heart of London (Wimbledon).
We represent a gigantic number of fantastic Artists from all around the globe and we trade with worldwide Art Buyers.
We are looking for a motivated, keen eye for detail, ambitious and top-notch intern.
This is a great opportunity if you wish to learn a lot about a wide variety of SkillSet.
Complete support and full supervision will be given, this is a voluntary position which has been created to provide you an excellent learning opportunity and an insight into creative agency life, business acumen & business development process.
This is an opportunity that will bring you a variety of knowledge:
- Business Administration;
- Updating and maintaining contact databases and records;
- Maintenance of the website (no technical background required);
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects;
- Running marketing campaigns;
- Research & Development;
- Business Development & Lead Generation;
- Use of various open source programs;
- Corporate Identity Design.
- The agency is 10 minutes walk from Wimbledon station.
- You will be requested to shadowing us 3 days a week.
Benefits: complete training, and references provided at the end of the voluntary position.
If you are interested by the above, do drop us a line, tell us what is interesting for you regarding this internship and a touch of information about yourself.
If you are a candidate, we will discuss first on the telephone and later on during an interview.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
PS: if your reply starts with "Dear François", at least I will know you read the voluntary offer and that you did not send a " template" email. Template replies are rarely successful.