As a tax analyst at Procter & Gamble, you would join a strong team of professionals to assist with a variety of US tax accounting and tax compliance work.
· Support the tax compliance process, including preparation and review returns for US Federal and State & Local purposes.
· Assist in accounting for income taxes (ASC 740) for a publicly traded multinational corporation, including quarterly tax provision calculations, journal entries, and SEC compliance and reporting.
· Contribute to statutory tax audits by gathering information, preparing draft responses, and documenting conclusions.
· Continue to develop and maintain knowledge of tax laws, regulations, and current tax developments, including research and documentation of tax issues as needed.
· Collaborate with various business and accounting personnel throughout the Company to gather and analyze tax data.
· Complete other tax related projects as assigned.
Working knowledge of tax law, tax research skills, familiarity with various tax returns and schedules
· Excellent analytical, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
· High level of curiosity and desire to continue learning
· Self-motivated and able to work autonomously if needed
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently
· Comfortable in an environment with a focus on details and accuracy
· Able to design, implement, and improve processes
· Software Knowledge – SAP, Microsoft Office, Corptax, KNIME, Tableau, Microsoft Power
· Experience (2+ years) of US Federal and/or State tax reporting or other relevant tax experience
· Experience working in a large public accounting firm or publicly traded multinational corporation
· Experience using corporate tax compliance and provision systems (preferably Corptax)
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.