Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company and you want to initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
We are looking for students that lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, with excellent digital & communications skills, who set priorities, develop & deploy solutions, work effectively with diverse organizations and demonstrates creativity, autonomy, innovation and initiative.
As Transport Digital Innovation Intern in Barcelona Control Tower, your mission would be to:
· Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
· Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets
· Connect systems, transform data & develop dashboards for operational visualization
What we are looking for:
· Proficiency in English (read, listen, writing, speaking)
· High level of leadership , initiative, proactiveness, autonomy & flexibility
· Fluent office 365 (Excel, PowerApp, PowerBI, PowerAutomate)
· Experienced with data transformation & visualization (DOMO, KNIME…)
· Good communication skills (capture information, sharing information, short presentations, summarizing)
· Good interpersonal skills, to work in groups face to face or remotely
Responsibilities of the role:
· Lead and implement the following type of projects:
· Data Analytics/Loss Analysis
· Systems connection, data transformation (potentially including machine learning or AI) & visualization
· Implementation of new transportation process with European transport team or global transport team
Within those projects, you will also need to manage communication & collaborate with cross functional teams (sometimes external).
· You will be part of Europe Transport Innovation team, focusing on international trade transport
· You will collaborate with several P&G teams located mostly in Europe but also in North America, Latin America & Asia.
What we offer
· Computer & Access to needed systems
· Monthly pay from our Company, including meal and some other support from Mataró site
· Travels paid by the Company, previously aligned, as required for the projects
· Training: transport logistics, systems used, freight forwarder, Customs activities, documentation, cost calculation
· Overall connection with multi discipliner teams, located across the world
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
· Studying Master’s in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Other Business Administration or Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a degree with relevant experience
· Internship will be from 6 months, extended to 12 months if needed (Monday to Friday). Starting in January 2023
· Will have full autonomy & responsibility to manage all assigned projects
· Able to work in Mataró offices, or from home when needed.
· His/Her mentor/coach, will be an experienced employee in Mataró, working in the same organization.