We are a leading company in the manufacture of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world’s best loved brands like Gillette, Fairy and Oral. We are looking to hire motivated and high calibre experienced time served technicians at our London (West Thurrock) Site.
This type of role will suit the person who is looking for a career and not a job. We are a build from within company and expect those recruited to want to be developed to move up our pay reward system. To elevate our production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to recruit high caliber, experienced technicians at our London (West Thurrock) Site to lead this work within an autonomous team environment. We have a number of roles in our packing department, for mechanically capable line operator roles.
The key responsibilities include:
· Responding to break downs and production issues on the lines that require agile and flexible mechanical support
· Operate lines when needed as a line qualified operator in line with markets demand profile
· Supporting the line team in the planned maintenance execution, defect fixing, recording and execution of improvements of issues of a mechanical nature on production lines
· Maintaining and continuously improve the Maintenance Work Planning & Scheduling for the department where needed. Constantly looking for ways to improve their equipment, processes and systems
Please note, this is a shift role and required line operating responsibilities when needed.
What we Offer You
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/left balance: Competitive holiday allowance, overtime, P&G discount site, staff shop, local event tickets and more.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits