SALES REPRESENTATIVE – HEALTH CARE
Have you ever thought of working in the Health Care division of a National Company with an impact of billions of consumers?
If so, Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Representative you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one. You will be in charge of maintaining and growing long-term partnerships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also financial & marketing skills, analytical insights, and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching & support wherever needed, which will ensure a nurturing work environment.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
As a Sales Representative you will:
- Assure to follow compliance policy;
- Assure the sales objective fulfillment and regional market share
- Implement tactical actions aligned with the sales and marketing strategy which may contribute to accomplishment of the proposed objectives;
- Report daily activity in the CRM system;
- Assure implementation of action plan presented by Marketing/Sales adapting it to the region;
- Ensure the information sharing with direct leadership about market tendencies and competition activities in the region;
- Participate at the sales and promotional formation;
- Assure segmentation attributed panel and the implementation of the defined strategy for Segmentation & targeting.
Your main interactions will be internally with the Local Marketing and the rest of the P&G Health team. Externally with Pharmacists and PA, basically and third Parties working for P&G Health.
· A minimum of high school graduate; very highly valued degree on pharmacy.
· Energy and passion to join a winning team
· Strong communication skills
· Good understanding of sales and marketing principles
· Willing developing sales skills, both strategic and tactical ones
· Sales knowledge in the area of pharmaceutical Industry and experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce will also be valued.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of color, gender, age, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
What does P&G offer you?
We will provide you a high-impact managerial position with meaningful work. We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being. You will get a competitive earnings package in line with your qualifications and experience.SLS00005438