Product Supply - Supply Network Operations Internships and Placements - 2019 (m/f)
Read further if you want to join our high performing team that has been recognised as the #1 preferred supplier by our customers (advantage survey 2018) in the UK!
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge innovations, solving complex problems and finding new, simpler ways of working in a multi-functional team? Are you interested in becoming the next PS business category leader or connecting with our customers on their supply chain? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers. The roles are dynamic and involve leading all aspects of the movement of raw materials, finished product and cash between P&G sites and those of our customers and suppliers.
An internship in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You are entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us.
Do you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G? Then this internship is for you!
What we offer you
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and we will provide you with specific projects and responsibilities, like a true P&Ger.
· Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and be given all the technical training needed to be successful in the role. We will design for you a customized learning plan to ensure that you get the right level of coaching and formal training by your manager who will assist with mentoring and advice through your internship.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Benefits - you will receive a competitive compensation package for the work you deliver.
· Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we are looking for:
· Students in their penultimate or final year of study.
· BSc or MSc in any discipline, with preference, but not limited to, Science, Technology,Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Supply Chain Management degrees.
· Strong analytical and digital fluency with base understanding of engineering principles.
· Excellent leadership, communication & the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills.
· Strong English verbal and writing skills
· You must be eligible to work in the UK for the entire duration of the internship.
When and where:
Internship programs run in the following locations: Brooklands – Surrey and Harrogate.
10-12 week summer internships and 12 month placements are available. Please select your preference for length of internship and location in the pre-screening questions.
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
How do you apply?
· Just apply via clicking the button below
· Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside
· Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
· Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
Application deadline: 18th November 2018, but we would encourage you to apply early before spaces are filled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
About Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com