Our 2019 Graduate roles are open for applications from Mon 30 July until 11:59pm Sun 26 August 2018.
At P&G we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have a traditional Graduate program with rotations or gradual ramp-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion-dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or work on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS (Supply Chain & Logistics)
From start to finish, you can count on our people in Supply Network Operations to get the job done – and to do it better than anyone in the industry. Beginning with overseeing shipment of our products all the way to placing our brands in the hands of shoppers, you’ll play your part as an expert integrator for supply across our many operations.
We offer a diversity of graduate roles, such as a Logistics Coordinator or Supply/Forecasting Planner. You’ll be responsible for leading planning, processes or projects that will reduce cost, improve service, and remove time from the supply chain. It’s a big job to move some of the most-loved brands around the world, but you’ll lead the efforts and innovate along the way. Think you can handle it? Join our team.
Our Product Supply roles are based in our Sydney Head Office.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Could you one of P&G’s next leaders? You just might be, if you:
• Currently completing final year of a University degree or a recent graduate (within the past 2 years)
• Have a minimum credit average across your University results
• Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
• Hold a valid Driver' Licence or will have by the time you start at P&G (required only for Sales roles)
• Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
• Are a passionate about the world around you and contributing to your community
• Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and foster innovation in all you do
• Are a collaborative team player with a passion for winning!
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
Applications are open from Mon 5 March until 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday 26th August 2018.