P&G participate @ Campus Party!
Have you ever thought about applying your technical skills to drive billion dollars brands? Do you want a job with an impact on millions of people from Day1? Are you curious about the career opportunities that a consumer goods company can offer to a talent like you?
If the answer is “yes”, don’t miss the chance to apply here and come to visit our stand in Campus Party, 24th-27th July in Milan.
During the whole 4-day event you’ll have the chance to:
· Meet and talk with P&G managers from different areas of the company: Marketing, Information Technology, Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Product Supply, Human Resources, General Management, among others
· Learn about their personal experiences in P&G
· Receive coaching and mentoring on your career decision as well as on your CV building
· Subscribe to the Hackathon that P&G is launching in Campus Party on Gillette Heated Razors.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about how we run the business and how digital innovation, big data, machine learning, IoT, are taking part of our daily activities, among other meaningful ones.
After having met us @ Campus Party, and in case of positive outcome of your application, you’ll move directly to the interviews and you could start having a work experience in P&G!
Which departments can you join?
· Brand Management (Marketing)
· Supply Network Operations (Logistics)
· Information Technology
· Consumer and Market Knowledge (Consumer Research)
· Human Resources
HOW TO FINISH YOUR APPLICATION
Please finish your application and join the event by applying online to P&G via clicking the button below (please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate individuals based on any legally protected factor and our people are all equally talented in unusual ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
We are we looking for?
Students or early graduates in business or engineering disciplines:
· Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
· Analytical and critical thinking
· Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;