Native Production Planner
San Francisco, USA Sales
Native is looking to expand our team with individuals who believe in our mission of making CLEAN and EFFECTIVE personal care products with easy-to-understand ingredients that are good for our consumers and our planet. Founded in 2015, with over 50,000+ 5-star product reviews, we are growing fast as we expand our reach both online and in-stores.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
● Forecast and manage end to end production for multiple product categories
● Analyze DTC and retail consumption, sales forecasts, lead times, and safety stock data to create production schedules for Screen Printers and Contract Manufacturers
● Support day to day operations for each site to ensure timely production, release, and shipment of product
● Own and develop strong relationships with each site
● Support line extensions, project launches, and new initiatives
● Maintain >98% Case Fill Rate averages by product form
We Are Looking For People With:
● 2+ years of Product Operations, Supply Chain or Inventory Planning experience is preferred
● Strong organization, planning, time management, and communication skills
● Strong background in demand planning and data analysis
● Experience working for a tangible product line
● Experience working with Excel/Google Sheets and/or planning tools
● Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
● Based in San Francisco Bay Area with ability to commute to the San Francisco Financial District
Starting Salary Range: $85-$115K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.