Do you want to transform materialsfor winning consumer experiences?
Your role in Product Supply
During your Internship, you willhave the opportunity to be on the production floor meeting differentchallenges. It's up to you to make decisions and the results of thosedecisions. You will discover our leading technologies which are world-renowned.You will also discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you willbuild your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
You will likely be placed in one ofthe following areas:
· Production - Packing: Here you will work on getting our product into its final packaging and set up in pallets. The three priorities for packing departments are Safety, Quality, Efficiency.
· Production - Making: This is the department that produces our products based on recipes from R&D. Your priority should be flexibility while delivering the product in time.
· Quality: In this department, your role will be to ensure consistent quality in line with customer expectations as well as in accordance with local laws and P&G guidelines.
· Health Safety & Environment: This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management, and energy.
We offer you:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross per month
· Lunch support
· Flexible work hours and a possibility to work from home
· Free corporate housing for the internship period (only for Ordzho Plant)
· And many-many more.
· Technical field student of 3-6th year of study or fresh graduate (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable);
· Good command of English;
· Leadership & Interpersonal skills;
· Highly motivated and eager to learn new skills;
· A desire for continuous development.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company.
Our mission of Diversity andInclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at theirPEAK”;
No immigration sponsorship isavailable for this position;
Take an excellent opportunity tojoin a multinational company with a friendly environment and high standards!
We produce globally recognizedbrands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolioof trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able tolead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serveconsumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted,quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head &Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to knowmore.
Our consumers are diverse and ourtalents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is whywe’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our idealcandidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our dailyeffort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the livesof the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us withyour unrivaled ideas.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, genderidentity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disabilitystatus.
Ordzhonikidze, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Engineering Req No: ENG00002302