What do youthink to begin your career in a company where most of the leadership teamstarted as an intern just like you will? The internship of your dreams!
If you arepassionate about creation, design and have a lot of creativity, innovating anddeveloping, then this role is perfect for you. Come to work where Global TopBrands were born!
Our P&GInternship is a program offered to promising and driven undergraduate studentsinterested in growing as a leader by working at a great consumer goods company.
As an internin P&G:
You will receive responsibilities from Day 1– You will get the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a liveimportant business project.
You'll experience a truly global workenvironment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds,nationalities, and markets – We will constantly help you improve your businessknowledge and management abilities.
Your will receive continuous coaching;mentor-ship – We are passionate about our work.
You'll receive both formal training andregular mentor-ship from your manager and others.
You'll live in a diverse and respectful workenvironment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value everyindividual and encourage initiatives promoting inclusion and diversity ofthinking.
You will experience friendly and dynamicatmosphere at work.
You can choose flexible work arrangements.
We would love you to start a uniqueexperience, we will provide an attractive compensation package, in line withthe market.
We value talented people and we will help youto develop your skills, preparing you for full-time opportunities at P&G,following a successful internship journey.
How much doyou know about us?
We offer meaningfulchallenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring tobear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenalleaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us; we seek the mostdiverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed theexpectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working withus is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and tobe recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity tohelp us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, includingAriel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumerand ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversityand needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve throughour brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offerfulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in ourindustry.
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
You'll never notbe discriminated based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The positionscan be filled by PwD (people with disabilities).
ThisInternship Position are in our Innovation Center, located in the city of Louveira/SP.
·Deliverwith excellence R&D Design Sector support via digital prototyping and ideasconceptualization into winning insights and graphic stimulus to enable fastconsumer cycle learning.
·Creategraphic deliverables across category to irresistible communicate productbenefit or bring to life new ideas.
·ApplyUX/UI principles to the development of landing pages, post across social mediafor consumer understanding and product research.
· Ledin-house development of prototypes for apps and web pages that enableinitiative maximization and consumer understanding.
·Designand develop deliverables that boost storytelling and idea communication ofprojects using brand identity, packaging, print, digital and/or motion.
·Leadgraphic capabilities to bring ideas to life through posters, presentations,animation or objects.
·Createfast ideation tools, combining different stimulus, materials textures anddesigns.
We are looking for:
· Be pursuing a Bachelors' degree, with estimate graduation towards Dez/21 until Dez/22. Preferred Graphic Design course - Graphic specialization Branding - Graphic specialization UX / UI Designer.
· Strong abilities in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) - After Effects and Premiere experience is a huge plus.
· Feels comfortable working UX/UI design or working with UX/UI teams
· Creative problem-solver and strategic thinker who brings passion, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
· Excited to grow design skills in a collaborative environment with a lively team culture
· And attach your portfolio in your subscription!
What do we need that you can develop?
· Develop 2D visualizations: Infographics, icons, KV, product mockup development.
· Develop social media graphic design
· Print production
· Technical photos edition & shooting
· Photo retouching
· Social media campaigns
· Print and Packaging
· Digital Marketing
· Facebook and Instagram ads (static and motion)
· Responsive Web design
· Landing page and Email design
· Work on projects that solve problems across a variety of clients.
· Collaborate with designers with different backgrounds such as Product researchers, industrial designers, video creators, to develop a holistic design for our clients
· ideas conceptualization / prototyping into winning insights and graphicstimulus to enable fast consumer cycle learning
· Create Presentations and digital prototypes that help tell a project’s story
· Be an advocate of exceptional and detailed design
What we offer for you?
· Salary compatible with the market;
· Meal voucher;
· Life insurance;
· P&G store with products with discounts;
· Health insurance
· Dental plan;
· Flexible working time;
· Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
· Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
· Activities of our wellness program and many others!
Louveira, São Paulo, Brazil Job Type: Part-time Job categories: Research & Development Req No: RND00004645