IT Cyber Security apprenticeship non management (F/M/X)
Alternance Amiens (Somme)
Procter & Gamble Amiens plant, located in the Somme department, is the largest P&G production site in Europe and the 2nd largest in the world. We are specialized in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce millions of bottles of trusted brands like Ariel®, Lenor® and Febreze® to serve our consumers around the world.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Apprentice to join us in multiple Cyber Security activities to protect our infrastructure/applications and improve our system resilience.
During your apprenticeship, you will work closely with the site cybersecurity manager to:
· Participate in site cybersecurity governance activities as well as working on the implementation of new programs and tools
· Respond quickly when security breaches are discovered
· Partner with site application owners to develop and enhance their applications as directed and resolve issues identified during audit processes
· Develop and implement automated processes for audits, network sniffing or application governance
More specifically, you will be part of a team called the IT/OT team in P&G's largest European plant and the second largest in the world manufacturing our laundry products such as Ariel, Dash, Lenor, etc.
You will be actively involved in the daily routine of the production floor, bringing the best that IT can offer to business operations.
You fit our search if:
· You are pursuing a BTS or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
· You have a passion for transforming business operations through technology
· You want to gain a first experience in IT by supporting production. You are curious and ready to dive into the world of cybersecurity
· You have good collaboration skills, leadership, problem solving and priority management
· You have a basic level in English
· Profit sharing
· Company saving plan with company contribution
· Health mutual and insurance
· Company restaurant
· Conciergerie services on site
· Free access to the site Gym room and soccer field
· Distribution of P&G products
Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) On line application, 2) On line assessments and 3) interviews.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.