Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast paced consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business Topics at the heart of today's news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
Recognized Financial Leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
Your role as an intern in F&A:
· Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
· Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
· Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
· Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
What we offer:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· Continuous coaching & mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
· Paid Learning Experience : We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
We Are looking for:
· Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors
· Saudi National.
· Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
· Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
· Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams
· Good command MS Office tools
· English & Arabic Fluency
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com