Do you have a passion for drive growth with our business leaders? Do you want to nurture our culture through inclusion, mentoring, policy and stewardship? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day?
In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
As HR Strategic Partner:
· You will partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth and build your expertise in one of the best HR organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
· You will benefit from tools and resources that help you empower our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
· You will connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
What we offer you!
· Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key service strategies for all our organizations from the beginning.
· Recognized state of the HR skills – We will constantly help you improve your HR Management knowledge and Managerial abilities.
· Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical checkup)
· Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
· 1-3 years of experienced as a HR business partner
· You love developing big organizations to drive business results.
· You know how to influence the culture of the workplace.
· You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
· You love being in a multicultural and diverse environment.
· Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
San José, San José, Costa Rica Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003846