P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
About the Role
As the HR Communications Manager you are responsible for helping to build the P&G brand in Saudi Arabia. This is a rare opportunity to join P&G’s in-house HR/Communications function, with excellent opportunities for your career growth and development.
· Media and marketing services for internal magazine publishing, templates and comms design, and printing.
· Publishes videos and images on all company platforms.
· Develop internal communications strategy and cadence for the organization
· Identifies key engagement drivers and develops supporting internal communication plan to inform, inspire, and involve employees at all levels and geographically dispersed locations
· Serves as the focal point for corporate Citizenship activities on Environmental Sustainability, Community Impact and Equality & Inclusion, applying and implementing the Citizenship strategy in the local community to maximize the social and business impact. Leads NGO partnerships and programs in this area.
· Serves as the focal point for media and external stakeholder relations including PR programs and communications briefing for external engagement such as press releases, media interviews, panel and speaking opportunities etc.
· Create, organize, and maintain updated HR communications & engagement calendar.
· Coordinate quarterly recognition awards, aligned with business leaders
· Establishes and runs all engagement surveys
· Assists with the development and execution of tailored health & well-being programs across the region that create awareness, motivation and provides tools to employees to maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle
· Manages, develops, and maintains employee engagement programs and own the engagement activities calendar and draft a plan with respective HRBP on the execution plan that foster and promote a culture of excellence
· Collaborate with Brand team to maintain an in-depth understanding of the company’s brand standards for written materials, inclusive of complying with those brand guidelines.
· Develop and manage HR communications to proactively support the company’s short- and long-term talent acquisition and recruiting social media strategy as well as the company’s overall diversity, equality and inclusion (E&I) plan.
· Serve as the liaison with vendors to design and order written materials such as but not limited to posters, gifts and souvenirs to support organization initiatives.
· Facilitate translation of HR communications in partnership with internal resources and relevant third-party providers.
· Serve as primary resource and subject matter expert to craft and continuously enhance, and proofread PowerPoint presentations to support department needs.
· Write communications or edit others’ writing as needed on a variety of HR related topics such as but not limited to Team Member Engagement, Rewards and Recognition, etc. to support department needs.
· Manage end-to-end communications process for newsletters and internal communications marketing campaigns.
· Draft announcements (e.g., new hires, promotions, retirements, etc.) and content to support HR programs to highlight organization cyclical activities such as performance management and benefits.
· Provide support for the company’s talent development programs.
· Drafting social governance communications for the company’s Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance.
· Collaborate with Communications and Brand on creative and graphic needs.
· Handle communications inquiries within a timely manner.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Media Plan & execution
· Internal Communications & Employee Engagement activities
· Providing communications counsel & expertise to internal partners
· Helping to implement Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability programs
What we offer:
· Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on real project from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
· Recognized state of the art legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
· Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular- mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What we look for:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Journalism, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
· Saudi National.
· 3-5 years’ professional experience in Communications, Employee Experience, Brand, Marketing or HR.
· Advanced Communications capability.
· Experience in CSR and internal communications is desirable.
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 180 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. You can work with us without regard to color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, age, marital status or any other legally protected factor.