HR Business Partner
The Procter & Gamble factory in Blois, located in Loir-et-Cher, is one of the most important production sites for group shampoos. Every day, we produce more than 2 million bottles. Our brands? Head&Shoulders®, Pantene®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie® and Old Spice®. Our site is highly automated with a state-of-the-art level of technology of the cosmetics industry. Integrate P&G is an opportunity to take up various challenges, to discover our technologies and our methods. Your goal will be to develop your own abilities through work experience, tutoring and training.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS :
Reporting to the HR Manager of the site, we are looking for a generalist HR Business Partner to contribute to the achievement of business objectives while supporting change.
You will be responsible for recruitment
Faced with an inverted age pyramid, our current challenge is to recruit to cope with retirements, mainly in the role of industrial Equipment Owners. As an internally mobile company, we also recruit young graduates that we develop internally.
To take up this challenge you will be responsible for:
· Define the recruitment strategy and associated action plans in line with the company's strategy
· Define with the managers the recruitment needs and anticipate those to come
· Be creative and innovative to implement new recruitment solutions
· Manage the recruitment budget
· Manage the onboarding process
You will manage the Learning & Development
A real development lever, our challenge is to accompany the organization towards an increasingly digital, automated and robotized industry.
Your responsibilities :
· Build the annual skills development plan and follow up on it quarterly
· Ensure the presentation of the forecasted plan and the assessment to the staff representatives
· Lead the Employment/Training Committee of the CSE
· You will be part of the "Education&Training" organizational pillar
· You will lead a work group called "Pépini'Hair", an internal coaching solution
You will support managers
One of the roles of the HR function is to support managers in the daily management of their teams. Training and development of managers will be one of your priorities.
· Support on our SIRH
· Leading the training program for managers with the plant HR Manager
· Follow-up of annual evaluation campaigns and career discussions
· Help in managing difficult situations
You will develop communication
Also responsible for communication on the site, your challenge will be to strengthen our internal and external communication through a varied strategy.
To achieve your objectives, you will manage a team of 2 apprentices.
Depending on your personal interests, you could also join a work group to contribute to the well-being of employees, to our eco-citizen program, to equity and inclusion on the site or to participate in solidarity actions.
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
· Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
· P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world .
· We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands .
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU HAVE/ARE :
· You have a master's degree in Human Resources
· You have a 1st significant experience in HR (highly desirable)
· You are versatile
· You have an ability to adapt and excellent interpersonal skills
· You are fluent in English (required)