Are you looking to start an exciting career? This role will be based in P&G Brussels Innovation Centre, our inspiring center of excellence that delivers R&D innovations for the Global markets! We are looking to recruit a Digital Innovation specialist with a background in regulatory toxicology to develop and implement the Digital Innovation strategy of the Global Chemical Management department of the Procter & Gamble Company.
The role is in Global Product Stewardship, our organization responsible for the safety and regulatory compliance of all our branded products globally. Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
WITH US YOU WILL:
· Strengthen your Mastery as regulatory toxicologist and Digital Innovation specialist, delivering Product stewardship to world famous brands.
· Partner with teams of regulatory specialists and IT experts in charge of delivering product safety stewardship and enable safe shipments in compliance with global chemical control laws (e.g. EU REACH, EU Green deal, emerging chemical control laws in India, Russia, Korea etc).
· Translate the regulatory requirements per country into work processes and IT specifications to improve the Company capability to ship the P&G products in compliance with all chemical control laws - Develop digital innovations to optimize safety data sharing along the supply chains.
· Partner with expert multifunctional teams and develop business building ideas. This is an unique role within P&G and will offer fantastic career potential! What can we offer you? At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT:
· Flexible work arrangements.
· P&G Vibrant Living programs.
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your contributions and performance