This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
We welcome you to apply for our entry level in Finance & Accounting, Procter & Gamble F&A departments. Our role within us is to provide leadership to the business by decision-making as well as own the Company's projects to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, exciting and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer results-oriented projects in order to develop your skills and create a healthy career path. You will access our learning platform since Day 1.
As a F&A contributor you’ll become a meaningful member of one of our Global Business Service Center, working directly with different plants and businesses around the globe. We'll give you the responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from Finance and other functions internally (e.g. Product Supply, Logistics, and Purchasing) and externally (costumers and suppliers).
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
- Records to Report
- Account Receivable
- Business Planing and Analysis
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – Ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· We are looking for students in related fields who also wants to have a full time job.
· Your short or non-work experience is needed (no more than 2 years)
· You have good command of the English language (B2 level based on CEFR)
· You have strong problem solving and priority setting skills
· You are able to work independently as well as in a team
· Your communication skills verbal and writing are strong
· You demonstrate strong Leadership Capabilities.