Do you want to work on iconic brands such as Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders or Oral-B? Initiate a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
Our Digital Scheduler job offer is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of communications through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning and will work on very concrete projects.
· Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO P&G’S SUCCESS:
As a Media – Digital Scheduler you will:
· Lead the implementation of the digital brand awareness & performance campaigns strategies (i-video, search, social media, programmatic, ecommerce, etc) traded by programmatic and social specialists.
· Bring innovation to the plans , staying in touch with digital industry, assessing consumer & competitive trends.
· Design and ensure the implementation of outstanding digital plans to achieve brands’ business objectives , searching for efficiencies, ensuring alignments between digital touchpoints
· Take full end-to-end responsibility of plan activation leading a team of specialists (programmatic traders, Search, Social and eCommerce advertising specialists) with a clear focus on overall critical metrics;
· Optimize the plan execution as single full-funnel ecosystem up to the very last steps, that might require properties’ optimization. Monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance.
· Work closely with Media vendors and tech partners for the execution of plans
· Work together with multiple functions (brands, design, trial, data, consumer market knowledge, sales, etc) & partners to deliver a consumer-centric data strategy.
· Understand basic consumer data structure , business fit and flows across involved systems.
· Act as business owner , doing things right, tracking budget committed, adhering with internal controls.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FIT IF YOU ARE/HAVE:
· Proven digital planning expertise career and key digital performance indicators knowledge. Experience with Consumer-Packaged Goods’ companies is appreciated.
· Leadership, Critical and Analytical Thinking , Accountability, Independency, Organization, Curiosity, Proactivity, Growth Mindset.
· Mastery with Microsoft Office Package, Digital Platforms such as Adserver, Nielsen DAR, MOAT, Facebook Campaign Planner, Google Reach Planner, etc.
· Buying Platforms understanding such as Google AdWords or DV360, Facebook Business Manager, Demand Side Platform, etc.
· Digital campaigns’ execution expertise (campaigns’ set up, optimization & reporting) is a nice to have.
· Proficient in French and English.
· Bachelor's diploma or higher
YOUR ADVANTAGES :
· 27 paid vacation days, 13 RTT (out of which 5 are collective ones) and 3 bridge days offered by the company
· Profit sharing and Company saving plan with company contribution
· Health mutual and insurance
· Company support for 50% on public transports costs in Paris area or eco mobility support (eg. bike)
· Tickets Restaurant card by Edenred (optional)
· Company restaurant
· Work from Home (2 to 3 days/week, depending on the job)
· Conciergerie services on site
· Gym room on site for free
· Work Council offers & subsidies
· Year-end hamper
· Coupons on our P&G products
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS!
Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
P&G is driven to make life better, not just within the company, but across the globe. Click here to check out how we make a meaningful impact on the world . We are the world’s largest consumer goods company. Click here to discover about our iconic brands .
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, P&G is committed to creating an inclusive work environment and promotes equal opportunities.