P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Dedication from Us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we Offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
You will provide technical leadership in supporting OU innovation projects and act as a key enabler in leading and delivering results against challenges. You will work with the innovation team looking at new platforms, machine control, data processing and analytics.
· The individual will be working on loss analysis and loss elimination on multiple nodes of the supply chain, starting within the plant and extending to external nodes via Data science.
· We generate immense amount of data currently which is not captured in the right way which makes it difficult to interpret and infer stats from the same.
· The person will work on creating data pipelines to store all the required data, cleanse the same and deploy relevant machine learning models to arrive at inferences which would drive business benefits in terms of Capital avoidance, MU Optimization and productivity improvement
Job Qualifications :
· Data engineer/Data Scientist at a MNC for at least 2-3 years Basic understanding of manufacturing process [Previous experience/Degree based on supply chain] Experience with machine learning models (Linear regression, k-forest, Naïve Bayes classifiers etc)
· Basics of Python programming, projects/internship in object-oriented programming 1 year experience with platform life cycle management (PLCM) Undergraduate degree from a Tier 1 college/MBA from Tier 1-Tier 2 colleges.