Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Apply with us!
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, and able to source and develop data models to fuel the analytics, developed by the analysts and data scientists, which improve P&G’s business results. Technical mastery and interpersonal /communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a team. Your job is to onboard complex data or optimize data models and code into scale pipes and jobs that will drive the analytics into insights.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
Perform data discoveries to understand data formats, source systems, file sizes, etc. Additionally, may collect data delivered in various formats or from various systems (relational databases, FTP sites, file sharing sites (e.g. Box), external hard drives, etc.), load data in numerous different compressed and uncompressed formats (gzip, zip, tar, json, csv, Excel, etc.), perform data transformations using Hive and Impala to optimize data retrieval process and performance, create workflows for loading data on a scheduled basis using Oozie, shell scripting, sql, etc., basic working knowledge of database design and admin, and ability to create technical design documents
What we offer:
· We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
· You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
· We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
· We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
· We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
· We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.