Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? Do you want to be developed by top-caliber brand builders, and unleash your brand management potential?
Marketing is at the core of P&G. Your role will be to build brand equities to fully meet consumers’ needs and become the preferred product choice in your market; to build and deliver winning business strategy based on superior understanding of the consumers, customer and competitive and ambitious environment.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
· Manage long term brand and product strategy planning with specific focus of local market business
· Contribute to the creation of new initiatives, including new brands, packaging, products and ideas
· Develop local consumer insights and expertise, competitive and market understanding.
· Design marketing plans focusing on media, sampling, alliances, endorsements, event marketing, consumer offers.
We look for students that can demonstrate the following skills:
· Are leaders who make things happen
· Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
· Excellent communicators
· Set priorities and follow through on commitments
· Work effectively with diverse groups of people
· Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
· Have passion to win
· Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
· Just apply online via clicking the button below
· Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
· Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak