In this role you will lead advanced experimental design and data interpretation to support exploration and implementation of various aspects of synthetic biology in consumer products applications. Specific responsibilities include:
- Development of assays for evaluation of new materials and mechanisms of action.
- Interpret data using principles of discovery to identify candidate technologies and potential new applications.
- Identify and implement new capabilities and independently solve technical challenges to identify new technologies to deliver business building, disruptive benefits in consumer products.
· Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Biological or Bioengineering, or Biomedical Engineering with hands on experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, or enzymology.
· Track record of successful execution of new developments in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Hands on approach to planning and executing technical tasks and methods to meet project needs, solve challenging problems, increase technical understanding, and drive productivity. Capable of leading the development of new methods.
· Strong understanding of biological sciences or synthetic biology, familiarity with biological lab techniques, and 1-2 years’ experience in biological assay development is strongly preferred.
· Ability to integrate technical measures with other projected related measures and insights to drive project related strategies and milestones.
· Strong ability to collaborate across the organization and externally.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to share project updates, write learning plans and summaries, articulate key learnings and recommendations, influence decisions needed by team/management, and communicate risks and status appropriately.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.