As the Assistant Strategic Media Planner, you will:
· Support the Media Planner and planning team in translating brand briefs into strategic plans to meet goals/objectives by leading holistic media planning for a portfolio of brands across all media channels such as TV, OTT, Social, Digital, Audio, etc.
· Leverage industry planning tools, data, market understanding and a relentless focus on the consumer to conduct audience identification analysis and scenario planning. Support ongoing scenario planning, plan changes and authorizations.
· Work with agencies to confirm accurate billing and compliance.
· Collaborate closely with Digital Media Buyers for plan inputs and to ensure digital campaigns are executed and optimized in line with brand plans.
· Work successfully across in-house team and key media + creative agencies for full integration of media and communications plans
We are looking for driven individuals with a bias for action who:
· Uses data, insights and marketplace understanding to optimize, solve problems and influence decisions
· Collaborates well across disciplines/levels and is comfortable leading and collaborating on team projects
· Has strong organizational Skills
· Proactively manages projects, focusing on accuracy and on-time delivery
· Applies critical thinking, strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrates agility managing multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short and long term needs and implications.
· Communicates effectively and leverage verbal and visual communication to drive action.
· Demonstrates creativity and confidence to navigate effectively through complex issues, leveraging expertise and business understanding to solve problems.
· 1+ years of strategic media planning experience
· Experience leveraging industry standard planning tools & data sets to create insight driven media plans and optimizations
· 2+ Years Agency Experience working with clients who have significant national advertising and experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods and/or other fast-moving, consumer facing spaces are preferred
· Strong analytics background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities to make recommendations and optimize plans.
· Experience in TV/video, mobile, banner, search, social, publishing, programmatic and branded entertainment.
· Working understanding of the typical processes and tools utilized by buying/investment teams across all media types, particularly TV, publishing, programmatic buying, reserve digital, social and search.