Poland - Warsaw – Prosta
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Responsible for cultivation of large scale analytical use cases delivering exponential value by designing and delivering advanced analytics solutions at scale (including Petabyte scale solutions), using industry leading Big Data technologies, increasing productivity of models delivery by deep domain expertise, being a one stop shop and E2E accountable for scale up - hiding complexity of IT from business case owners (understanding of P&G EA patterns, taking care of engagements with Enterprise Architects, Data Management, Cloud, Infosec and Platform teams), being a trusted partner of Cloud and Infosecurity teams with autonomy within their frameworks, delivering right solution architecture, automation and technology choices starting from experimentation and proof of concept phases of new analytical models that generate insights and answers to business questions.
· Programming skills (java, python, scala)
What we offer
· Work in an international team with global responsibilities (with large part of engineering team located in Warsaw)
· Industry Certifications (e.g. DevOps, Professional Scrum Master, Azure Fundamental, SAFe Agilist and many others)
· Competitive salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, P&G stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Internal coaching programs & training
· Flexible working arrangements
· Long-term career with development and growth opportunities
Who we are
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.